This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

23 May 2007

Photos

For those of you who have never seen me doing Aikido before, here is a quick picture hopefully to be followed by others. It's actually just me with Stan Haehl Sensei and Theresa at a demonstration in Kansas City. Sorry, there are no dynamic pictures of me throwing somebody across the room or of me getting thrown across the room...yet. But this is what I look like in a Dogi and Hakama. :)


This one I think most of you have seen before. It's one of my pictures from Peru of me with all of the families from the school where I helped teach. I didn't know most of them, but a few became really good friends. In case you're wondering, I'm the one in the back who stands about a head taller than everybody else. :)

3 comments:

b said...

hey Jeremy, nice pictures!

pat said...

It must have been a real treat for those Peruvians to have Robert De Niro come visit. Keep up the good work Rob... I mean (wink wink) Jeremy.

Jeremy Trombley said...

Damn it Pat, I had forgotten about that and I figured you had too. Well...You're mom looks like Robert DeNiro...So There!

Related Posts with Thumbnails