This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

25 June 2008

Shameless Self Promotion Wednesday

The past month or so I've been visiting the Rad Geek website (on the links list) every Sunday to post about my latest blog entries on their "Shameless Self Promotion Sundays." I like the idea so much that I've decided to give it a try here, but on Wednesdays so I don't compete with the Rad Geek. Basically, anyone who wants to can leave a brief description of their latest work and a link to their website in order to catch other people's interest. I'll try it out for a couple of weeks, and see what kind of response I get. So let us all know what you've been up to!

1 comment:

idyllhands said...

I've been keeping a garden journal that includes pictures of my plants and vegetables. Check it out.
I do like your idea, I have a couple projects stewing in my brain that I will need users/developers for that I will post as I get more details worked out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails