This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

22 May 2009

Open Anthropology Cooperative

Hey everyone, I want to invite you all to be a part of something with enormous potential. No, I'm not trying to get you into a pyramid scheme or anything. I'm talking about the Open Anthropology Cooperative. Now, before you say "But I'm not an anthropologist!" (unless you just said it, in which case it will be after you say "But I'm not an anthropologist!"), this group is open to everyone whether they are an anthropology student, professor, practitioner, or just interested in anthropology or humanity in general. The whole point is to be Open in every sense of the term "open access, open membership, open to new ideas, open to whatever the organization might do or become." For now we're just discussing the basic structure of the group and recruiting new members. If you're interested (and even if you're not) then let other people who might be interested know and come join the discussion here. We already have a good member base, but we're always looking for more, and we want your insights.
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

emmett said...

Would this cooperative even be open to drinking tomato juice and hanging out in hot topic while pretending to be vampires in classic South Park fashion?
It sounds great Jem, in the truthful sense, and I'm still not sure on whether I ought to join or not, but we'll see.

Jeremy Trombley said...

As a matter of fact, I think it would, under the right circumstances. It sounds like an interesting facet of human culture, in any case, so I'm sure someone would be interested.

emmett said...

Interesting isn't always the word I would have expected to use, but it could be quite the experiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails