This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

02 March 2010

Ghassan Hage Videos

The first two of these videos were posted over at Archive Fire a month or so ago. I like them so much that I thought I'd post them, along with two others by Hage on the Gaza conflict, so that my readers can benefit from watching them too. I really like Hage's way of thinking, and will comment more on these lectures later. Right now I've got to go to bed so I can wake up bright and early for lecture tomorrow. For the moment, I'll just say that I really like, in the videos on Gaza, his emphasis on improving the relationship rather than empowering one side or the other. I think the same principle could apply in a number of situations, including the environmental crisis. More later, I promise. Enjoy the videos!



Anthropology and the Passion of the Political (part 1) (part 2)

On Gaza and Narcissistic Victimhood (part 1) (part 2)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails