This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

02 September 2010

De Landa Reading Group

Levi Bryant kicked off the reading group for De Landa's A New Philosophy of Society yesterday. I plan to follow along and post some comments as well, but I'm certainly no match philosophically for the folks involved in the group, so I highly recommend following along with them as much as possible. I'll post regular updates including links to all of the contributing blogs (as many as I run across, at least).  I'll probably start reading
tomorrow on the train (a five hour ride from DC to New London to visit the folks - hopefully Hurrican Earl chooses to stay out at sea), and will comment either late Friday or Sunday (I'm going to New Hampshire on
Saturday). 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails