This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

24 September 2010

Sun Is On My Side



I'm not sure how I missed it, but I just found out that Gogol Bordello released a new album back in May!  I've been a fan of theirs since I first heard them on WHUS (one of the best college radio stations I've ever heard!) in 2005.  Since that time I've seen them live 4 times - including a Halloween concert at Liberty Hall in Lawrence.

Their music is to varying degrees inspirational, political, energizing, beautiful and just fun.  If you've never heard them go check out their website now, and maybe buy a few albums.  This new one (Trans-Continental Hustle) may turn out to be my favorite yet, but I have a deep fondness in my heart for Gypsy Punks: Underdog World Strike as well.

1 comment:

adrian said...

Jeremy - Thought you might be interested in knowing that Hutz lived in Burlington for seven years (between Ukraine and NYC), so he still comes to visit here fairly often...

Related Posts with Thumbnails