This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

01 January 2011

2011: The Year of the Handshake!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS! 
I went to see Gogol Bordello last night and had a great time dancing and singing along.  I was surprised that I could keep moving that long!  It was very cathartic.  I also decided that 2011 is the year of the handshake, so I shook hands with a whole lot of people last night.  It was great - they all smiled and shook my hand and sometimes even talked for a minute. People are wonderful!  So spread the word - 2011: The Year of the Handshake!

4 comments:

David J. Blair said...

The Year of the Handshake...
I'm down! Shaking hands is one of my favorite forms of personal interaction.

Jeremy Trombley said...

It's great isn't it? I think I learned the habit from my good friend Chris Salaun who used to shake my hand every time I saw him. It's all about connecting - a good handshake is one that connects you to the other person for just that moment.

btmc said...

This is great! I'm really into the idea of shaking more hands, or hugging, it's something I've been doing more of already, but I appreciate the concentration. Looking forward to shaking your hand Jeremy!

michael- said...

happy NY J! Here's to going further down the rabbit hole in 2011!

Related Posts with Thumbnails