This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

21 July 2011

Questioning Obama

This morning I arrived at campus early, and stood in line for about 3 hours to get a ticket to Obama's town hall meeting at UMD tomorrow.  Should be an interesting experience, and I'd like to try and get in to ask a question.  Do any of you have suggestions for questions I could ask?  I'm thinking something anthropology related since his mother was an anthropologist, but also relevant - maybe something about the HTS and military anthropology in Iraq and Afghanistan?  I don't know... I'll take any suggestions - anthropological or not - as long as they're relevant.  The meeting is at 11am tomorrow, so if you have suggestions submit early enough that I can use them (by about 9:30 or 10am tomorrow).
Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails