This site is archived. For my brand new live site go to Struggle Forever!

17 February 2012

Facebook

You may have noticed the recent addition of a Facebook widget to the right side of this site.  For years I refused to sign up for Facebook - actually I did sign up for one back in 2008, but deactivated it after a month.  Recently, however, I've realized that I simply can't escape it

I do not like Facebook - Google+ is better, but only moderately so - but it's where everyone is, and in the last few days I've realized the value of keeping connected to people no matter where or how that connection is maintained. 

I'll be posting very much the same things on Facebook that I do on Google+, so it's up to you if you want to follow both of those accounts (or neither...).  My initial sense is that I like the clean interface of Google+ and the content is more appealing, but the opportunities to connect and communicate are greater on Facebook.  We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails